2013 to 2019 ACM AsBuilt sanity check

I do have an H series APIM, though it has been upgraded to MY18.5+ firmware (specifically DA level so it has access to a lot of the added features like the driver assistance menu and various vehicle settings and whatnot). Not sure how much that will impact things. But definitely let me know if the K version works better for you with the Fusion. If it does, I may try another stab at eBay and look for one to try.

Given the communication errors showing with other modules, I’m leaning towards something deeper. The ACM, per the '19 Fusion wiring diagram I have, is expecting the HS3 CAN bus on the same pins where the stock ACM is sitting on the I-CAN bus on the C-Max which that cross interaction has been an issue elsewhere such as the TCU’s. Only reason it never crossed my mind before now is the Sync 3 APIM’s have been behaving fine with this configuration. So a question mark there if that’s part of the issue.

My 2020 Fusion came with all this. I am putting it in my 15 PIU that has CGEA 1.2

You may be on to something there…

Well the K series is working better for sure but it still is not turning on the ACM or giving me sound. So after turning off the Explorer I pressed the power button on the radio after everything shut off. The radio came on fine but had no audio like before. The good news is that everything worked perfect other than Audio. I had Album art on Sirius and I had the icons in the presets also.

I copied the AB from my Fusion best I could and got these results. Now I just need to figure out why the ACM shuts down right away on Key run and why I get no audio. I have no problem going A2B but I need the A2B cable.