2022 Ecosport Active Update with Cyanlabs possible?

Hello,
i am unsure if it is possible to update my 2022 Ecosprt Active with Cyanlabs updater some say yes it works , some say no it´s not possible.
I tried since August last year to update the maps from F10 to F11 without success and now i wan´t to try the cyanlabs updater

SYNC Region: EU

Navigation Variant: Nav

Manufacturer Year: MY20

Install Type: OEM

Old SYNC Version: 3.4.22200

New SYNC Version: 3.4.22200

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?

Update Method: Official Ford

Since you have a new car under warranty, my recommendation is to stick with Ford’s upgrade path.

Having said that, you can’t upgrade just the maps with Syn3updater since they are ESN locked, thus requires a reformat (which you can’t do since it’s a MY22).

You could bypass that limitation by Jailbreaking your unit, but to be honest, I do not think it’s even worth it for just upgrading maps.

Again, my personal recommendation is to stick with Ford’s upgrade path.

You mentioned you have tried upgrading before but failed, what happened?.

The problem is that Ford´s update path did not work, it´s not possible to upload the log-file and due to this i haven´t access to the latest Maps (F11) and i can tell you what Ford is doing sind August 2022 is frankly spoken totally rubbish. This is the reason i tried to update via a second party option but without success.

Ok, post the autoinstall.lst file Ford provided you, and then create and run an interrogator log against the unit and post back the results.

We can double check what Ford has pushed your way, and what’s on the unit. If Ford gave you the F11 update, we could just fill in the blanks.

I am confused, are you trying to update the SYNC system and the Ford updates are not working? Or are you just trying to update the maps and that is not working?

Update of Sync was ok, bu it was impossible to upload the log-file on Fords website and therefore the maps for F11 are not available for me, Ford is trying to find a solution for this now for nearly 8 month an honestly i will not wait longer

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.