Calibration File Requests

Thank you for this. Very much appreciated as always!

And that fixed it! The original documented issue with the HD Radio lock/No audio is still fixed and the audio levels are back to normal with the HD signal perfectly in check with analog FM and other audio sources. I’m happy with it now. Another shoutout to @bakedpatato for sharing their module list that gave me that little breadcrumb to chase down. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks

It worked.

greeting
steven

Hay. I need calibration file gv6t-14c097-aa.vbf. Thank you !

GV6T-14C097-AA

Thank you very much !

Hey. Can I get vb files for my KJ5T-14G370-RGB APIM/SYNC 3.4/EU please?

Is there any VB files needed to update USB calibration on APIM?

UPD:
Secondary Boot Loader: GB5T-14G376-AA - Found in this thread
Strategy (F188): 1U5T-14G374-EE (6/11/2019) - this is basically the only file I’m missing
Calibration (F124) : 1U5T-14G375-HA (NAV) - Found in other thread
ECU Configuration/Sound Profiles (F10A): GB5T-14G379-AA Found in other thread
ECU Configuration/Illumination Strategy (F16B): 5U5T-14G379- BA (6/11/2019) Found in other thread

Other thread → Updating APIM Firmware (Calibration Files)

No, not needed.

I don’t have access to the -EE file but you can use -EH…

1 Like

I’m wondering if anyone has access or has found file LX7T-14G643-AB please?

It’s for a L Series TCU

Please provide complete info for the file and the part number it is used in. There is no file found for that name…

The part number would be LX7T-14G229-DX TCU it’s the strategy file / configuration file there maybe one that has superceded the AB file but I can’t find either!

What vehicle is this for? Is this a TCU retrofit? Or are you just updating the TCU in the vehicle?

To update a retrofitted TCU, I keep getting “an error occured” when trying to switch the hotspot on for the first time every ignition cycle

Is the TCU hotspot capable? Is the hotspot turned on in the asbuilt?

This is kinda important. I belive a L series TCU uses HS4 and if it is a retrofit I am guessing you dont have this.

TCU is hotspot capable, brand new with all the fordpass connect features working, just the WiFi issue on the first ignition cycle every time the signal shows a red X but then after the error message and going out of the hotspot menu and back in the signal status is showing. I’m led to believe a firmware update helps

I’ve got HS4 brand new GWM and new NU5T APIM with all new cables laid

What car? Or is it a secret?

Mondeo MK5

What year. I am trying to see if there is any info in Oasis to help you.

Apologies, it’s a 2017, I think the Mondeo TCUs were fitted from September 2020