Downgrade back to 3.0.17302

These are all the original modules; you did not swap or add anything?
You just upgraded from Sync 3.0 to Sync 3.4, correct?

yes and i fixed the radio tuning to get even channels along with the screen size

1 Like

the parking sensor worked for a bit and then when i drove it stopped for some reason

One of those images contains a anydesk id, iā€™m removing the picture from the public.

By changing the country code, you disable 911 assist and customer services, etc., thru Sync and FordPass.

Are you in North America or is this vehicle imported to Egypt?

the vehicle was imported to egypt and will stay there

The PAM module is set correctly. There are a few things in the APIM asbuilt that are incorrect.

Changes needed:
7D0-02-01 4547 0F04 F4xx
Issues:
Vehicle type in camera views is incorrect.
SDLC is disabled.
DAFVC Split View (DAFVCSV) is disabled.

Does this vehicle have PAK (Phone as key)? I am doubtful that it does. If not, change:
7D0-06-01 805E

You MUST perform a Master Reset once you make these changes and cycle the ignition after that to reset the settings with the rest of the vehicle communications.

I did all what was told and it did not work. I have replaced the front sensor myself and it still didnt work. any ideas?

keeps saying park aid not available sensor blocked, can it be a fuse?

It could be but it could also be a bad sensor or wiring. Check the pins on the sensor connector. Can you post the DTC info pleaseā€¦

3 Likes

You may want to run a diagnosic screen in Forscan for the Parking module and see what sensor(s) it says are bad or malfunctioning before you go swapping parts. You should also have a DTC which says which one it is.

Anytime you start getting errors you should be checking the DTCā€™s to see what it is. ā€œParking sensor blockedā€ could be one of 15 things.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.