Failed at install

What is your SYNC Region? USA

What is your current SYNC Version? Sync 3 version 2.0

Do you have Navigation? Yes

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?

A bunch of skipping downloads and failed

I keep getting a failed download error using Chrome on windows 10!

Can I just pay for you to send me a downloaded USB

At the reformat option what the next option is stable etc did I select something wrong there

Please paste your log output or provide the URL to your log file below

Please describe in detail your issue below

Not sure if sending an USB is possible, but you can always donate to the cause https://www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=BUDYP87AXERMJ&source=url

There’s something you can try on your end.
Syn3Updater does not handle the best way “not perfect” connections, and Ford’s servers do not help either…

You can try downloading the big files manually using a browser.
Use the Easily Update Your SYNC 3 Using Our Manual Method - CyanLabs to get the list of the files you need, download them and place them in the same folder you selected as download destination in Syn3updater.

Once the files are there, just run Syn3Updater: it won’t download the files since they would be found in the Syn3Updater directory, but they will be checked. If they are ok, the USB will be created.

I didn’t get the reformat option question, rephrase it and post an image.

@Propellergirl

“STABLE” is the release branch for the software, just leave it there.

When you click reformat the next tab is stable and two other

Don’t mess with Advanced Options unless you know what you are doing, i don’t get why people mess around with these, they are in advanced options for a reason…

any way the new settings UI should prevent that hopefully

hey I just went to something similar try turning off your antivirus also make sure your connected thru lan not WIFI and last getting a new usb flash drive prefer SanDisk 64gigs

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.