Ford Sync Downloader

Ok. Thanks for the answer.
I will do the update in a few days. I will let you know the result.

Great utility!!!
Question, i had already completed an upgrade (19200 I believe, it would have to check). Can this flash my firmware, or am I already too upgraded?

Thanks again for all the help!

19200 is the last version that can, any thing above requires a downgrade :slight_smile:

Hola, la aplicación es muy facil de utilizar, pero te sugiero indicar con mayor claridad como se dividen los grupos de regiones en estas ciglas NA, ANZ Y ROW

Please speak English or use Google translator

La sugerencia es que indiques con mayor claridad que regiones están incluidas en las siglas anz y row, gracias

Again, this is a English website and community. Please include a English version of your message when leaving a reply. It’s much easier for the person who isn’t speaking English to translate it to English than it is for every single visitor to translate it to English.

EXCUSE ME FRIEND, NO TRY NECESSARY TO GET DISTURBED, IT WAS AN ERROR OF MY BROWSER.
WHAT I SUGGEST IS THAT YOU INDICATE IN THE INSTRUCTIONS WHICH REGIONS ARE INCLUDED IN THE ANZ AND ROW ACRONYMS.
Thank you

Thanks, they are pretty commons terms, ANZ is Australia and New Zealand and ROW is rest of the world. I can’t add descriptions easily because the backend isn’t setup for this and the regions are dynamic

I have just added a “translate” button to the website, now you can speak your own language.

Thanks friend, but then where is South America included?

North America (USA, Canada etc)
Languages supported: English American, French Canadian, Spanish Mexican

Europe
Languages supported: Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English British, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish

China
Languages supported: English American. Chinese Mandarin, Taiwanese Mandarin

ANZ, SA, TUR and TW (Australian, New Zealand), South America, Turkey and Taiwan
Languages supported: ANZ (English Australian, English British), SA (English American, Brazilian Portuguese, Mexican Spanish), TUR (English American, German, Russian, Turkish), TW (Taiwanese Mandarin)

ROW (Middle East, India, Sri Lanka, Israel, South East Asia, South Africa, Caribbean and Central America) (FIXED - 07/03/20)
Languages supported: Arabic, Dutch, English (All), Canadian French, French, Chinese Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, Mexican Spanish and Thai

1 Like

Easily Update SYNC 3 Using Our Automated Method - CyanLabs i have added a region info section

1 Like

When trying to install the correct region it shows me this error

you are on a version above what the reformat tool will work with, if you selected the correct version in the program you would already know this.

You need to follow the downgrade instructions on the webpage Easily Update SYNC 3 Using Our Automated Method - CyanLabs and then once downgraded repeat the reformat process, this is why i don’t recommend 20021 19274 as both of these are quite buggy and block the reformat tool.

Thanks friend for your efforts, I followed the instructions of the new guide that you prepared and I get this error

Post the contents of your autoinstall and reformat files and a screenshot of your sync my ride folder.

Estos son

Not what I asked for.

Estos usb 1 y 2