Contact Us (forscan.org)
FORScan 2.4.5 is a public release.
FORScan v2.4.5 beta - FORScan forum
You must obtain a paid license to use the FORScan 2.4.x software.
Standard and Extended licenses for Windows, version 2
2.4.5 beta, 2021-11-25
- v2.3.44 functionality
- Firmware database updates
- Support firmware updates for SID-206, SID-208, SID-807, ESU-320, ESU-412, ESU-415, MLP-xxx (Galaxy/S-Max/Mondeo 4, Transit 2006MY)
- Support firmware updates for PCM modules of last generation that require FEPS (tested on E-Series 2009-2012 model years, should work for other 2009+MY models with last generation of ECU with FEPS )
- Incapsulating VID block (currently programmed or loaded from .ab or .rawt file) in firmware update process for PCM modules of last generation that require FEPS (tested on E-Series 2009-2012 model years, should work for other 2009+MY models with last generation of ECU with FEPS )
- checking if module is online (ignition has been turned on) before start programming
- Improved explicit gateway mode support (actual for North America models’ PCMs around 2009-2011 model years )
- fixes and improvements in vLinker FS communication procedure
Bug fixed/removed feature
- disabling Low Level voltage trigger in OBDLink MX+ that might power down the adapter after 3 hours of work (and brick the module that was being programming at that moment)