Getting Row small map on a non nav system

What is your SYNC Region? NA

What is your current SYNC Version? 3.4

Do you have Navigation? No

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?

Please paste your log output or provide the URL to your log file below

Please describe in detail your issue below

Would appreciate any help
I want to get a small map of only my country ( iraq ) in a non navigation NA sync 3 i know that it is not recommended to change regions or get maps on a 8gb sync 3 but i think the space wont be a problem if we remove gracenotes and maybe voice to get space for the map of a single country.
Anyways does anyone know a walkthrough or tutorial about changing the region and also how to shrink the rest of the world map files to only iraq of possible or maybe only middle east.
I also can use forscan if needed
Thanks for everyone

Cyanlabs does not support changing region but cut down ROW maps are coming in the next version of Syn3 Updater, unsure at this point if it will be a free feature or licensed feature. ETA not known.

1 Like

Hello so i want to purchase the cut down maps package that you guys offer but i want row maps and in the selection there is only “all” option for ROW but i only want Iraq map because my apim is 8gb i know how to use forscan so that wont be a problem but will you guys at least tell me the basics of changing region for my NA apim to have ROW maps also is the cut down package for one time use or i can use it as much as I want on other cars ? Thanks for the reply

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.