What is your SYNC Region? EU
What is your current SYNC Version? 3.4 20351
Do you have Navigation? Yes
Do you have a error message, if so what is it? NO
Please paste your log output or provide the URL to your log file below
Please describe in detail your issue below
I have version 3.4 20351 and I have created a usb with the new maps of Europe F10, then I saw in the forum that a new version of voice has been released and I downloaded it.
How can I add it to the usb I created?
Until i add it to Syn3 Updater / my DB i won’t assist with this, maybe someone else will
updated voice package added to 20351
You can use the Syn3 Updater, or use the info below.
To install the NA version of the application voice package, download 5U5T-14G391-CN. The file can be found in the APIM IVSU Database. Other regions just replace the appropriate file.
Follow the instructions below:
- Create a USB drive (format as EXFAT) with a SyncMyRide folder.
- Copy the utility file downloaded above into the SyncMyRide folder.
- In the root of the USB is the autoinstall.lst and DONTINDX.MSA files which you can obtain from any upgrade you previously performed.
- You will need to edit the autoinstall.lst file so it looks like the example below but replace ‘filename’ with the actual file name you downloaded.
Item1 = 5U5T-14G391-CN_1615429328000.TAR.GZ
Open1 = SyncMyRide\5U5T-14G391-CN_1615429328000.TAR.GZ
Options = Autoinstall
- Insert USB in vehicle and wait for the installation to complete. You should see a message indicating completion.
- Remove the USB drive and reboot the APIM.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.