Marocco navigation map for sync 3

Hi everybody. I live in Morocco I have f 150 2018, I update sync 3.20200 to sync 3.4.21265 (row map 2019) everything is ok. I want to add Morocco map. I have already Europe map on mine and I have enough free space and i want to add my country map

SYNC Region: Europe

Navigation Variant: Yes

Old SYNC Version: 3.020200

New SYNC Version: 3.4.21265

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
No

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: 2.10.8.0

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: Yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

EU and ROW maps cannot be installed at the same time, you need to choose one or the other. It’s a license thing. Also, if you have the original 32GB APIM, you won’t have enough free space.

Tutorial: Installation of ROW (NNG) Maps on NA 32GB Sync 3 APIM - Ford / Guides & Info - CyanLabs Official Community

I am in Morocco I instal Europe map with configuration my sync in Europe. How if I was in Europe and I want to go to Morocco normally I add marocco map I don’t need to change my sync region

When I update my sync I instal row map 2019

You cannot have 2 map licenses installed on the Sync APIM at the same time. You can install the map files if you have the storage space, but the non-licensed maps will not work, and you are crossing regions. If you somehow were to install both EU maps and ROW maps on the same unit, only 1 set of maps would be licensed for use because the license files overwrite each other.

At this point your EU maps are not licensed if they still exist.

The Morrocco map in in the 4U5T-14G421-FBJ file. (Middle East, North Africa, 20Q4)

Can I add only this map 4U5T-14G421-FBJ by usb ?. Do I need a licence for each map I notice that in the update I select only 3 maps and there was one one licence

If you selected 3 ROW maps, then the license is for all.

Thank you for your answer

Than definitely I can’t add marocco map with Europe map unless I change the sync region

The maps will work but you will not be able to navigate with destinations, etc.

1 Like

Apriil 2022 - Cleanup