Unable to resolve error

I’m on iOS 15.3 now, using Sync 3.4 Build 21265 but issue is still present. I even went ahead to try the CPlay2Air wireless module, but still receive the notification, “ Your Apple device cannot be accessed via USB at this time.”

I even bought a new iPhone 13 Pro Max, needed an upgrade, and no change. I had no issues prior to upgrading from iOS 14 to 15. I’ve ran through every troubleshooting step from enabling USB devices while iPhone is locked. I’ve spent over 3 months with Apple CarPlay engineering with no answers as well.

I have a 2014 F150 with retrofit Sync 3 upgrade from Sync 2 MyFord Touch. I’ve posted this topic twice before and my intention is to hear from anyone who has been able to resolve this issue. I just bought this Sync 3 unit back in September, which is now unusable since the release of iOS 15.

SYNC Region: North America & Canada

Navigation Variant: No

Old SYNC Version: 21020

New SYNC Version: 21265

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
Your Apple device cannot be accessed via USB at this time.

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: Unable to locate as I don’t have my computer with me currently.

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: Yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

Sadly, as far as I know, it’s not an error you should solve.

If you search a bit around, you will see that this is a known issue the big companies must solve, somehow.

I do not really see a reason to keep these kind of messages open, since there’s nothing really to do here. For that reason, I’m setting a 2 weeks of inactivity auto closure, just in case…

But I think if it’s fixed, you will be the first to know because it will start working, just like that.

1 Like

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.