Update Ford Sync 3 to Sync 3.4 with F9 maps, all regions! (Always updated)

Originally published at: https://cyanlabs.net/tutorials/update-ford-sync-3-2-2-3-0-to-version-3-4-all-years-3-4-19200/
A guide on updating your Ford Sync 3 based car to the latest Sync 3.4 version, now with the latest F9 maps. Supported regions : Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Middle East, India, South East Asia, Israel, Turkey, Central America, China and more!
2 Likes

New comments as this is a different URL for the guide now, also some of the comments were very old and relating to old versions etc, to keep things organised we have this new comment area

if already running Sync 3.3, how do I update, can I just run 2 USB? Thanks

I originally downgraded to 19200, then upgraded to 20021 with NA 1.19. Only thing that I noticed after update, was Display Screen Brightness was greyed out. Everything else seems to work.. Thanks

SO if you are running Sync 3.4 ver 19200, all I need so do is upgrade using the North America (USA, Canada etc)
Sync Version: 20021 – Map Version: F9, using just the one USB stick???

Following

Yes

Thanks

Just do the entire process

Anyone else having issues with 20021? I keep getting bug where, when pressing next song radio is selected.
Going back to 19101

Working on them

Is it possible to make a autoinstall for only upgrading maps, many dont know how to make the autoinstall.

I have already installed version 3.4 build 20021 I hawe install f9 maps I have to do reformat?

Yes

I've not yet personally installed it but my understanding is it's very stable, will be installing it myself tonight

You can't due to the missing license. Reformat only for NA maps

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Is it possible to provide another links?

I mean for this one Sync_3.4.20021_EU_Base_With... there is only reformat.lst
I have 20021 on my system and do not to reformat only need maps and voice.

maybe this wil help license link https://ffclub.ru/topic/418...

NA Non nav 20021 is linking to the EU version.

Hello. If I'm running Sync 3.4, version 19101, is the update to version: 20021 - Map version: F9 all you need to do?
Or, in the other hand, I'll have to run full process?