ACM calibration update/TSB for 'no audio on HD station after vehicle restart'?

Sorry for the late reply. Haven’t gotten around to this due to the weather and work picking up. I was going to try to do the downgrade here this weekend while I was also doing a 2 hour calibration update for my 4G TCU.

What I’m seeing now and is confusing me is there’s no longer a Module Firmware Update selection for the ACM. Nearly every other module I can see shows a firmware update option in addition to the AsBuilt modification. ACM’s just giving the AsBuilt option.

Still running the same ForScan 2.4.5 beta3 that I had used for the initial calibration update, no reinstalls or changes on the laptop I use for ForScan work. Still using the OBDLink EX. Only changes to the vehicle since then have been swapping out the old 3G TCU for a 4G one and doing a calibration update on that.

Any idea why this option may have suddenly went missing and how I can return it?

Screenshot (86)
(Don’t have a screenshot of the AsBuilt/firmware menu)

The ACM is behaving perfectly fine otherwise. Other than the volume level issues noted above still remaining (I even reflashed the factory AsBuilt as a shot in the dark but it made no difference).