Advanced fiesta sync 3.4 functions

Hi everyone, I have a Fiesta Mk7/mk7.5 here in Brazil, MY2018. I upgraded from sync 1 to sync 3.4 (current 22110) and my
screen is 6.5 inches, I would like your help, if it is possible to configure some functions that were in sync 1 and did not appear after the upgrade to
o sync 3. The main function I would like would be to be able to disable the internal ultrasonic alarm sensor. in sync 1 he
displayed on the screen when turning off the ignition if I would like to disable the sensor in that cycle, I ask if there is a way to configure
this in sync 3, my equipment is:

APIM - Accessory Protocol Interface Module
Part Number: JR3T-14G371-BED
Calibration level: JR3T-14G371-BJG
Strategy: HB5T-14G374-CA
Calibration: HB5T-14G375-BA

BdyCM - Body Control Module
Part Number: DN1T-15K600-JG
Calibration level: DN1T-15K600-JG (latest known: DN1T-15K600-JH)
Strategy: DN1T-14C100-AG

tks

You would like to disable the rear parking sensor alarm?
(Parking Distance Control Alarm)

This was menu available on the IPC when in reverse gear?

hello, this is not the alarm I am referring to. it is the alarm that activates when the car is locked. In Brazil we call it a thief alarm.

Got it. The internal sensors for the alarm. This menu (at least in US vehicles) is activated in the IPC. Under advanced vehicle menu. This is not a Sync 3 thing.

This print, I took from a youtube video. It is possible to see the alarm option and the 3 options, in a sync 1, fiesta;

total protection: doors, hood, luggage compartment and internal sensor;

reduced protection: only doors, hood and trunk;

and ask for exit: when turning off the key, clicking OK toggles the options;
This print, I took from a youtube video. It is possible to see the alarm option and the 3 options, in a sync 1, fiesta;

There is no support for that menu in Sync 3.2+.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.