APIM Firmware

could someone cast their eye over the potential to upgrade my APIM. the one problem appears to be the image file, which bizarrely seems to want a previous version to the one installed?

thanks guys
Capture

Actually F150Chief answered this for me on another thread the other day, some files have to be loaded in sets (calibration and drivers) so going forward on one may seem to be a revert on another.

Personally I’m not a big fan of using the available list when the 2nd calibration level block is majorly different from what I have. There I tend to look at the same family (eg say -GJD rather than -GAH) and see where the calibration and strategy fall.

Ignore the image file data there. The image file is the Sync App software loaded via USB. You’ll see the data will be the last revision of FORScan usually. The files you are concerned with are loaded via FORScan.

Thanks both.

F150Chief, Would you advise going full send on the latest NU5T files or stay in the same KU5T as Warlock12118 suggests above. The KU5T option is not fully available on forscan.

Thanks

I think the question is what are you looking to gain by going to the “2020” -Ex as opposed to the “2019” -Dx.?

Personal experience if this is on a pre-2020MY vehicle and you’re just trying to get things that are part of the center stack is that while some things work, others either are greyed out since they are no supported or mirror the current settings from the cluster but you can’t change them.

If you’re trying this to enable Sirius X40, I’ve validated that it functions on a 2019 K series with the factory calibration load.
Part number: 4U5T-14G371-CDE
Calibration level: 4U5T-14G371-CJB
Strategy : 1U5T-14G374-DA
Calibration: 1U5T-14G375-DA