Assistance Needed in Configuring 2019 ACM (Part # KL3T-18D832-BG) on 2015 Ford F150 with Error Message "Wrong Structure"

What’s the sticker look like on the front? Curious, Or is it the M series one you posted earlier?

LT4T-18D818-CC SDARS w/HDR (2020 Edge)

so question what is the white and blue port for ?

Good ACM! I put one of those in my 18 Expedition. The Blue port is the A2B connector that goes to your DSP. They moved to audio signals off the regular plug and put them on the USB style Blue plug. Odds are that ACM has Noise cancelling on it. You would need the 3 microphones to get that to work. I have not found microphones for sale anywhere or I would have added that to my Expedition. It will give you an error unless you turn off the DACMC which is built into the ACM.

The White plug is for the FM2 antenna. The Fusion Energi never came with the FM2 antenna but the other Fusion versions did. You could add it but it is a pain. I did it so I kinda know.

Whats the model # for the fm2 and what the purpose for the fm2? Do u have telegram?

For FM2 you have to run the correct coaxial and have the module that goes in the back window. It’s the same one the Mustang uses. Basically it is just another way of pulling in FM signals, I’ll put the discription from Ford below. I don’t know PN# off hand but I have a few siting on my bench. I will put a schematic below so you can see how it is relevant.

No idea what Telegram is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.