Bug in Sync 3.4.21194 with Camera?

Hi,

referring to this topic from me see link I would like to give feedback again.

I updated again to Sync 3.4.21194 and again the camera turned black and white similar to a surveillance camera. Then I downgraded to 3.4.21098 and the camera works correctly again. I think there is a bug in the version here, in whatever context. It’s not an original Ford camera.

This has been reported across several forums now, so I would say something changed or there is a ‘bug’ in 3.4.21194. As far a I can tell it is only with aftermarket equipment. There is no mention of a solution.

Thank you for letting us know about that.
I think it’s worth mentioning in the build specific thread, if it has not been covered yet.

I will search for that later, and post in the thread accordingly if nothing is found.

Here is one…

Enabling Park Assist in Sync 3 (For those that have done a Sync 2 > Sync 3 Upgrade) - Ford / Sync 3 - CyanLabs Official Community

The same issue has appeared on F150Forum recently, no resolution other than downgrade the software. This is only with aftermarket cameras as far as I know…

Issues with South African ford rangers have been mentioned. I do wonder if these vehicles have had after market cameras fitted now!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.