Calibration File Requests

Not so much unless you plan on doing FMods stuff.

Can you also post HB5T-14G375-CA please

Deleted

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the update.

1 Like

Hello F150chief

It is exactly like that.
the
GB5T-14G376-AA
1U5T-14G374-DA
1U5T-14G375-HA
GB5T-14G379-AA
JB5T-14G379-BA

I have too at the moment.

But I find my radio does not run smoothly.
If I turn up the volume on the steering wheel, I can only turn up 2-3 digits then it gets stuck.

greeting
steven

If you use the volume control on the panel, does it show the same symptoms? If not, either you have a bad button pack on the steering wheel or bad clockspring in the steering wheel mount. Both are simple to fix, despite having to take the airbag off (very simple and safe).

Hi

The radio works normally.
It still worked with software 2.2 and 3.0.

Do you have a link that describes how to fix it?

greeting
steven

I don’t know what vehicle you have but this might get you started in the right direction…
2011-2013 Ford F150 Steering Wheel Controls Inop: Switch Pack Replacement - YouTube

Thank You

Kuga Mk2 year 2017

greeting
steven

Yes, but no one can buy forscan licences at this time. How I have to do??

Hi, I need help, I have my Ford Ecosport sync3, which lost its programming, we downloaded a Ford Fiesta Kinetic programming, it works fine, but the controls, keys, panel do not respond, what configuration do I have to modify? can someone help?

Go to Index - FordServiceInfo.Com (motorcraftservice.com) to download your original asbuilt configuration for your vehicle. The data you need is there.

Thank you very much for responding!, I was able to enter and see what was expected, with the vin number, now, excuse my ignorance, how do I load the calibration file?

From there you should have an asbuilt file, which is what I understood you to say the module lost it’s settings. This is the programming for the firmware, not the firmware itself. If you downloaded the .ab file, the place it in the “Asbuilts” folder and then in the programming screen select “load from asbuilt” (?) I think. It should load the factory asbuilt info for that module, then just write it.

Chief, thank you very much! the configuration, .ab file, is there any way to load it without a scanner?

No, you will need FORScan and a decent OBD adapter. Who downloaded and installed the other configuration? How was that done?

there is no access to the sync3 memory, so an image of a ford fiesta sync3 was dumped.

This was done via eMMC reader? You will still need an OBD adapter and FORScan or UCDS to fix this. You will only need to access the asbuilt programming, not the firmware level.

Can it be done with VCM-II? I can find this team here.

Yes.