Error error in 4u5t-14g421-dag_1644011139000.tar.gz al instalar nav

HOLA , HE INTENTADO ACTUALIZAR MI SYNC 3 CON NAV Y ME HA APARECIDO ESTE CODIGO DE ERROR error in 4u5t-14g421-dag_1644011139000.tar.gz mi pantalla se ha quedado bloqueada he intentado reiniciarlo pero nuevamente me pide que inserte una usb para terminar la descarga de nav y nuevamente a los 9 minutos sale el mismo error he comprado una nueva USB y he descargado nuevamente los driver pero nuevamente me sale el mismo error y nuevamente solicita una usb para seguir la descarga y no es posible . gracias , es una ford scape 2017

HELLO , I TRIED TO UPDATE MY SYNC 3 WITH NAV AND I HAVE SEEN THIS ERROR CODE Error in 4U5T-14G421-dag_1644011139000.tar.gz My screen has been stuck I tried to restart it but again asks me to insert a USB to finish the download of nav and again after 9 minutes the same error comes out I bought a new USB and I downloaded the drivers again but again I get the same error and again Request a USB to follow the download and it is not possible. Thank you, it’s a 2017 Ford Scape

This sounds like you do not have a NAV equipped APIM. Make the USB again only with the Sync app file and recover the APIM. Then run the Interrogator Utility and post the results here.

hola creo que si , podrias guiarme para recuperar nuevamente mi sync 3 ya que se encuentra bloqueado

Since we didn’t hear back from you in 7 days, I’m closing this thread. Also, I’m sure you noticed this is an English speaking community, so should you post again, please do it in English.