FIXED! Thank you! Error PKG_ERR03 Resolved! Thanks! 2017 Expedition 2.2 to 3.4

I just wanted to write a thank you and help others who may have my issue. I just purchased a new to me 2017 Ford Expedition EL Limited and Sync Software was at 2.2, Nav software was also several updates behind. Trying to update via Ford Wifi would not work. Kept scanning for updates. Attempted USB updates from Ford website several times and with different USB drives and would not work, PKG_ERR03. Watched numerous videos and read many forum posts before finally getting the courage to try CYAN updater and it worked! Not only did it update my sync from 2.2 to 3.4, but it updated my nav to most recent also. It took about 2 hours to download and prep the flash drive, then about 45 minutes to upload into the vehicle. I did make sure to do a master reset after finished, as instructed, and all is working great!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

SYNC Region: NA

Navigation Variant: Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: OEM

Old SYNC Version: 2.2

New SYNC Version: 3.4

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
Not anymore. THANK YOU!!! Was PKG_ERR03

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: 0

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

N/A
1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, if you can flag this as solved it will help people in the future with similar issues.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.