Ford Internal Files

If your interested at looking into this I can mail you flash drives with the files. I have two different vin specific copies. Also have the ford update all 3.0 flash drive which updates all 3.0 to build 19205 and also updates 3.4’s. That flash drive has like 20 auto install lists. The map updates only are about 16gb I think and the update all is 29gb

I have 4 VIN locked installs. They don’t work on anything else.

I wonder if you have a generic license on the one drive. It will be JR3T-14G424-CB_xxxxxx.tar.gz or like that.

The package I downloaded for our 2019 Lincoln Nautilus has an ESN listed in the license file. I extracted it and made it a text file, placed it in the APIM folder on my drive…take a look.

I checked the universal updater it doesn’t have nav maps as far as I can tell. No 424 or 421. Has 423. This updater is 29gb and it’s supposed to detect what version you have. So sync 3.0 will stay 3.0 but upgrade to the latest build. 3.4 will install patches and go to later builds. Some techs have said that they have used it and it turned 3 into 3.4. It all depends on the model year, I’ve never seen it turn 3 into 3.4 but supposedly it does it based on vehicle/year/hardware.

So that’s an app updater. It runs with Oasis? It updates the 381 and 391 series software…
423 series is Gracenotes.

No it’s a flash drive, ford got tired of paying us .8 for oasis updates so they sent us these drives to update sync and pay .3 now… looks like it updates everything besides maps. 29gb total. I have nowhere to upload a file that big or I would. I’ve been copying them for ford techs because ford sent each dealer one supposedly and half the dealers never got them. Ford didn’t give us a download option. They told us make as many copies as we want

Very interesting, can you share the directory structure of this drive? maybe DM me?

On windows, start command prompt and then type the following command, replace X with your USB drive letter. once done you can upload the contents.txt file located in your documents folder

tree /f /a X: > Documents\contents.txt

It will look like this

![image|175x500]
(upload://zOhnyU0jp4i75cq1LirJEU2ddSc.jpeg)

The first auto install, and then theirs tons more in the sync folder

Excellent thank you, I’ve pinged you a private message!

Looks very interesting, any chance you can send that text file over, it’s easier to parse against my database’s etc.

What’s the best way to send it? Email? I could send the whole flash drive but not sure the fastest way. I think team viewer does 200mbps

Can you jump on the discord?: Discord

Logged into the discord with my Pokémon go email/account :joy::joy:

Username is Daveachuu