Ford

Automatic glass removal from remote control forscan help please forscan Detailed explanation

A less ambiguous question would help.

1 Like

With Forscan, I want the remote control to raise the windows with a single click, where do I need to enter it? Climate control on the screen, horn sound when doors are locked

Your vehicle needs to be equipped with one touch window control. The option setting is called ‘Global Windows’. Just turning on the option thru Forscan will not just make it work without the proper hardware.

Bende mevcut ford curier titanyum plus 2023 aracımda mevcut

I am activating the global window but it is not working. What is the reason and what path should I follow?My vehicle is Ford Curier Titanium Plus 2023 model Transit with the full package, all features are available, everyone can do it, I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t close the windows, lock system with loud horn, and put climate control on the screen:( Region Turkey

When inside the vehicle does the one touch window feature work properly on all windows?

If so what are you actually doing to try and operate remote global window opening?

Maybe the windows need training.

1 Like

For Global Open/Close to work the car has to have one touch up/down window motors on it.
Changes have to be made to the DDM/PDM and usually to the IPC or APIM (sometimes both).

BCM and PDM/DDM only.

That is what I was trying to establish or whether they need training as @Rollback_Jockey indicated but no reply from the OP so far. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.