FORScan 2.3.53 Released 2023-04-27
2.3.53 release, 2023-04-27 (download)
- Vehicle database update
- New configuration parameters for different modules and models
- Configuration and Programming function IPC “Odometer write” (can only increase mileage!) for:
C-Max HEV 2012-2019 model years
- Configuration and Programming function TCM “Module Initialization/Relearn Vehicle Data” for:
F-150 2015-2022 model years
- Service functions for ABS/ESP module: “Calibrate Steering Angle Sensor”,
“Calibrate Lateral Acceleration Sensor”, “Calibrate Yaw Rate Sensor” for:
Mazda CX-7 (EU, J) 2006-2009 model years
Mazda CX-7 (NA) 2007-2010 model years
Mazda MPV 2006-2013 model year
Mazda MX-5 (EU, J) 2005-2008 model years
Mazda MX-5 (NA) 2006-2010 model years
Mazda RX-8 (J) 2008 model year
Mazda RX-8 (NA) 2009-2010 model years
- added/improved support for 2023 model year.
- improvement to the configuration and programming function IPC “Odometer Write”.
- improvement to the service function “PATS Programming” for Focus/SMax Mk1 (2003-2007 model years): if outcode cannot be read from PCM, FORScan now tries to reset PATS in PCM.
Bug fixed/removed feature:
- bug: random crash on startup.
- bug: unable to initialize module in service function “PATS Programming” for Transit Connect (V227 North America) 2010-2013 model years in case if the car has no PATS Program Key functions.
- bug: incorrect version of the ABS Service Bleed function for P473 2013 model year.