How to get SirusXM logos back

Hey team, on my andriod auto app when I plug my phone into the usb port, everything hooks up fine, apps show up on screen great, but when the map is showing as I am driving down the road and the direction that I am driving works for maybe 10 secs then the map spins, any idea why that happens…

SYNC Region: North America & Canada

Navigation Variant: Yes

Install Type:

Old SYNC Version: SYNC 2

New SYNC Version: SYNC 3.4

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
none

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: How to get SirusXM channels logos

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: Yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

F150chief, I have a few questions to ask I have been reading some of the threads that concerns the SirusXM logos and was wondering what would I have to do on my 2016 Lincoln MKZ  to get them back, I was reading in another place when bill32399 chimed in and mention something about Sat line, the GB5T-19C181-AB and will I be able to use it...I know all vehicles are different and setup differently with the different codes, I don't want to take over someone else page so I posted it here...
![image|375x500](upload://rAWeWqqxA3NlH64AYk51QvWeyf0.jpeg)

F150chief, I have a few questions to ask I have been reading some of the threads that concerns the SirusXM logos and was wondering what would I have to do on my 2016 Lincoln MKZ to get them back, I was reading in another place when @bill32399 chimed in and mention something about Sat line, the GB5T-19C181-AB and will I be able to use it…I know all vehicles are different and setup differently with the different codes, I don’t want to take over someone else page so I posted it here…

Does your APIM show any GPS lock issues? Map spinning is usually either a loss of GPS lock or a conflict with the GPSM (Sync 2) module still active in the system.

I have not ever messed with the sat cables, all of mine never needed replacing. I know that the rooftop antenna will work much better than the little puck type things in the dash, so going that way may fix the issue. @bill32399 might be able to help with this better than I.

See this:
SiriusXM Logos on 3.4? - Ford / Help & Support - CyanLabs Official Community

So essentially the harness pic you posted just splits the Satallite line between the Sirius Signal and the Nav signal for Sync 3. It wont add any additional features to Sirius that I am aware of.

Only reason to add this would be to go the OEM route for the Sync 3 Nav signal.

Thank you, sometimes I get the massage that there is no GPS but after about 20 mins it clears up, I have the Sync 3.4.21265 NA I will soon be updating to the 3.4.22110, and i was just wondering how could I get the SirusXM channel logos back…

Do you park in a garage, for work or at home? No Sat signal…

I park in the garage when i am at home, but it’s fine when I leave home, but it happens when i am out and about driving around it will pop up saying no gps, and if I stop and get gas, shut it off and start it back up the gps signal is back, I brought another gps antenna but I have not not installed it as of yet…

Probably a good idea. Is the antenna rooftop or in the dash? If this is the stock rooftop antenna they have been known to leak and have issues, and, there was an issue with the antennas about SiriusXM reception for early Sync 3 cars. There was an interference issue with cellular communications.

This is one of those that goes in dash…

This is the type that on my vehicle…

If you use the aftermarket antenna, change the gain of the antenna in Sync asbuilt.

7D0-03-01: x*xx-xxxx-xxxx from ‘0’ to ‘1’
0=Roof Mount
1=Instrument Panel (IP) Mount (Non Heated Windscreen)
2=Instrument Panel (IP) Mount (Heated Windscreen)
3=Windshield Mount (Non-Heated Windscreen)
4=Windshield Mount (Heated Windscreen)

You could just change the setting with the OEM antenna in place and see if it helps…

Thank you I will give it a try…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.