How to install different language pack and map in Sync 3. Is it possible?

Hello! maybe somebody have researched this question? I need the language pack french and the maps of thailand. As I understand it, there is only one country code.

1 Like

You can use the Syn3 Updater to do this.

You need ROW maps: 4U5T-14G421-FAH 4.9Gb Sync3 v3.2.20147
and a language file that contains French: 5U5T-14G391-FP 1.4Gb Sync3 v3.2.20339

The app file will be the latest Sync, 5U5T-14G381-ES 847Mb Sync3 v3.4.21098 09.04.2021

Thank You for your answer. I have updated files with Syn3 Updater. And now I have interface and voice on my native languge. It is perfect

But Maps are not working. Just a black screen.

This is maps files which I upload.

Maybe You know how to fix it?

Have you performed a master reset?
Also, what was the original region for the car/unit?

Yes, after updating the files, I did a general reset. Vehicle purchased from a Ford dealer in Thailand.

so you have changed this?

Yes, I have changed it with Forscan and OBD scaner. Only after that I saw my languge in settings

1 Like

Run the APIM Interrogator Tool and post the results. Also post the log file from the Syn3 Updater, please.

MOD Notice: VIN Removed (Moderators/Admins can still see this by checking edit history)

Sorry, but I have only log of second (last) updates- updates of map.

Assuming you have used the latest version of Syn3 Updater you will have all logs.

thank you very much. I have found my first log too.

Your country code shows RS for Thailand which does not seem to be a valid code. (5253) Try TH for Thailand (5448).

If I set the country code to Thailand, then my native language and voice are not there and I can only set Thai and English.

The country code needs to be set for your location for the maps to function properly. In your case, Thailand. But I understand your native language is French, which is not a choice when your country code is set to Thailand. I think this is a case where the settings in Sync will not accommodate what you want to do.

And in this case there is no any solution? I can’t use maps and keep my native language at the same time?