šŸ“ŗ I'm off work for 2 weeks recovering from COVID, what TV shows are highly rated? šŸ¤’

Haha, so i am over COVID but i appear to have ā€œlong covidā€ symptoms, with continuing issues such as persistent cough, fatigue etc, UK law is that after being off for 7 days you need a sick note (fit note) from your doctors, i contacted doctors to get some assistance with my problems, they basically threw me a sick note for 2 weeks and told me to come back after if the issues persists :laughing: UK healthcare might be free but itā€™s getting worse and worseā€¦ any way, my place of workā€™s policy is 3years+ service = up to 20 weeks off with full pay (if approved by doctors) so iā€™m off for 2 weeks with full pay :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you can find it, this one is pretty good rompā€¦
valerian and the city of a thousand planets

1 Like

lol what a title

Itā€™s like a French Star Wars. Read the movie notes, pretty interesting.

I think iā€™ll pass on that one :joy:

Hey at least youā€™re saving on gas right now. Wish my cars ran on Milk as itā€™s much cheaper.

when itā€™s not busy it only takes me about 8 minutes to get to work, but still short journeys kill are just as bad my MPG is like 25 on a good day because of it :laughing: meanwhile on a long journey with the car full of stuff I can get like 35-40

Wellā€¦ it seems itā€™s common to have some kind of symptoms even past 4 weeksā€¦ That was my case, but luckily they were all very mild/softā€¦

Yeah, my cough is driving me insane and its keeping me up at night but iā€™d consider my symptoms mild also

Yea I had the cough for about a month afterwards also.

Thats an amazing film, mostly because Cara is in it

She is in some others on Amazon Prime that look decent. She was definitely the brains and looks in the filmā€¦