Interested In Reviewing This Website

Hi, I have been following this website for a few days now. I have a tech-related website and I am much more interested in reviewing this website on my site. I don’t know if it is possible or not or what is the terms and conditions to access it. So if my website is eligible to do this, please let me know. I will highly appreciate for your kind response. Thank you,

Hi, you are welcome to review the site, there is no legal reason where i would be able to ban this anyway.

What exactly do you want from us?

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the approval. Actually, I will give you an article related with your website which will be published in your main website. [LINK REMOVED TO PREVENT FREE ADVERTISING AND LINK BACK] is my website. I have one inquiry should I need to pay to complete the whole task? Thanks,

It’s not clear what you are asking. Please explain in detail what it is you want from cyanlabs.

My question is to you, should I need to pay for this guest post request? I am asking you because most of the website developers and builders want to pay for this.

You said you were reviewing my website, this now does not seem to be the case, therefore I’m not interested. Thanks.