Lincoln 2016 Active Park Assist

More LIncolns research… Ive been in a debacle for almost a year trying to get Active Park Assist to function on my 2016 MKZ, Ive Followed Dans guide(s) on 2gfusion, ive posted in every forum known, and followed all and any guide i can. Still does not work after I upgraded from Sync2 to Sync3. Something is apparently different on the LIncoln models than ford, bc my car came with APA so it shouldnt be an issue but it is… And any help would be awesome, im going broke buying parts i dont need and arent fixing the issue.

Did you add the switch to the console, or change it for Sync 3? I know in the MKX/Nautilus this is a seperate part of the FCIM, not integral.

On my MKZ its part of the FCIM, it was detachable on the old FCIM but when i upgraded to sync3 and also the newer FCIM it wasnt detachable or swappable, it comes unplugged from the ac controls but thats about it, i cant find any other module it could be realted to in forscan and im using the private beta paid version of it with recommended cables, etc. I just swapped my FCIM with one that has the buttons on it, and still all i get is a park error screen. its so frustrating, also my beeping that suppose to happen when i get close to an object doesnt work anymore

here is the FCIM i installed, the 2nd one trying to make it work in case the other was broken, nothing been altered on it.

Have you read this guide?

Enabling Park Assist in Sync 3 (For those that have done a Sync 2 > Sync 3 Upgrade) - Ford / Guides - CyanLabs Official Community

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.