LST_ERR05

Sorry…my own region on Syn3 Updater is Australia New Zealand or ANZ which applies to Australia, New Zealand, didn’t know it covered Brazil. :blush:

LST_ERR05 – Error is LST_PKG_FILE_NOT_FOUND

This is an installation issue; the files cannot be found on the USB drive by Sync. Try another USB drive and make sure that this drive is the only USB connected to the Sync system in the vehicle.

Ford’s logic :upside_down_face:

I changed the flashdrive and there is nothing on the USB and it still gives the same error, I already changed the USB too

fear of bug

3.4.23188 is probably the least buggy since 3.4.21265. And has the rwdata bug fix.

Maybe you should follow this guide and see if it helps…

Tutorial: Sync 3.4 NON-NAV APIM: Failure to Update to Newer Version Sync 3.4 - Ford / Guides - CyanLabs Official Community

I just tried with a third 32gb usb drive and the latest version 23188 and it keeps the message at the top updating system and it doesn’t go away for several minutes and that error no longer appears, and I don’t understand this link below and it will tell me how to solve it

So it seems that the thrid usb drive worked?

It didn’t work, the message is updating at the top, there is no error and it doesn’t stop and the flashdrive light stops blinking at the beginning, and it doesn’t stop, all the videos I watched in less than 1 minute, the screen changes and starts updating, it simply doesn’t update

If you get a ERR make sure to reboot your APIM (SYNC) sometimes error history hangs causing future attempts to also error even when they are valid.

Also make sure you are using a decent quality USB drive, make sure you don’t have any additional USB’s/SD Cards/Harddrives connected at the same time.

So using a different pendrive worked, since your opening message was about an LST_ERR05 that’s no longer appearing.

Do not watch videos, all relevant and accurate tutorials are here.
From what you are describing, that “video you watched” does not represent your current scenario.

It should as long you follow the guide that has already been presented to you: Tutorial: Sync 3.4 NON-NAV APIM: Failure to Update to Newer Version Sync 3.4

I tried to do some procedures from the link
I tried downgrading to 3.3 without gracenote and it didn’t work
I tried the latest version without the voice packs and it almost went but after a while it gave ERROR03
I do not know what else to do

Which one?

LST_ERR03 – Error is LST_ERR_NO_APPROPRIATE_SECTION
VER_ERR03 – Error is VER_ERR_PARSE_VER_INF
MEM_ERR03 – Error is MEM_NOSPACE_TO_EXTRACT
PKG_ERR03 – Error is PKG_UNTAR_FAILURE
SIGN_ERR03 – Error is SIGN_CERTS_NOT_PRESENT_ON_SYNC

Can you make a Interrogator utility log?

MEM_ERR03 – O erro é MEM_NOSPACE_TO_EXTRACT

This means that there is not enough free space on the APIM to process the files. The tutorial above shows you how to solve this.

yes, last night something really crazy happened, I was driving and the multimedia center downgraded to 3.3 by itself, even without the flashdrive, now I’m going to try to update to the latest version

If you have automatic updates turned on you will need to turn that off.

It didn’t work, I tried version 188 and the update message comes and I click yes, and nothing else happens, the flashdrive stops flashing, I tried without the voice pack and it started going, but after a while it gave ERROR03

Do not take this the wrong way, but just stating “it does not work” does not tell us a lot.
3 days ago it was requested for you to create and share the interrogator log… we are still waiting for that information.

So, if you want to solve your issue, please be open to what’s asked of you and provide more information than just saying “it didn’t work”.

If you want to keep trying random stuff on your own, that’s ok too, but do not expect other to come along in playing the “guessing game”.

If this is the same MEM-ERR03 then you still do not have enough free space on the APIM. Please run the interrogator utility and post the log or we cannot help you.