MEM_ERR03 going from 3.4.20351 US to EU 3.4.20351

I set up a pendrive with ver 3.4.20351 to check how much memory I have and this error appeared again

That makes no sense.
Again, you are not creating the usb correctly.
If you want to create an interrogator USB it’s one thing, but what’s that “pendrive with 3.4 to check how much memory” you have?

The error you are getting has been explained in previous messages.

I’m new, so I haven’t read all the entries yet, but if you can, send a link, I’ll get to know the problem. Thanks in advance

I will be grateful for your help

Ensure that the current sync version in the app is correct. After that head to the utilities section and follow the steps there to create an interrogator USB.

Make sure you select “yes” to reformat your USB

Wait a moment… I think we are dealing with 2 things at the time.

If you want to see how much memory your APIM has, you need to create an interrogator USB from the Utilities tab in the app. THIS DOES NOT UPDATE/MODIFY YOUR APIM, it just extracts information. Since the interrogator is based of your current Sync version, that’s why avdonr said you need to confirm and configure your current version in the app first.

Again, you do not create an update package at the moment, just the interrogator one.

More about the interrogator → https://cyanlabs.net/docs/syn3updater/page/create-interrogator-log-usb

You will find other documentation there.

I tried this way and hence the errors I posted on the forum

The error you are getting is because the thing you created is trying to reformat the unit, interrogator does not do that.

Post the contents of the USB drive (root and SyncMyRide folder), and if you have any autoinstall.lst or reformat.lst

[I created something like this[autoinstall.lst|attachment](upload://cdP6xkgtrChfL2kuCWed0RGpD2n.lst) (408 bajtów)

Your posting did not work…

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.