NaviUpgrade Unbricking

I hope this is allowed and in the right place. Just want to start by saying I am in no way compensated for this review, I’m just super stoked that I have my radio back!

I posted on here a couple weeks ago about my failed APIM programming and it was confirmed I had in fact bricked my my20 (Truck is a 2018 and I was not aware this had been replaced) APIM.

@NaviUpgrade commented on there letting me know about the unbricking service he provides. I gave it a try and I’m super glad I did! The customer service was great, he communicated with me the entire time to keep me informed and even reached out to me to see if i wanted any extra programming done free of charge!

Overall, @NaviUpgrade has definitely earned a repeat customer with me. I hope anyone else with a bricked APIM doesnt hesitate to give this a try.

4 Likes

@NaviUpgrade (a moderator here) is very good at what he does :slight_smile: i’m sure he appreciates the feedback

Glad you are up and running again :slight_smile:

I’m assuming the method used was Sync3UsbBootReformat_EN.md · GitHub
(not super complicated if you are tech savvy but if you don’t know what linux is, stay away :wink: )

1 Like