Sync 1 Sony - Sync 3.4

Hello everyone, first of all congratulation for what you’re doing, and for the involvement.
I did a Sync 1 Sony to Sync 3.4 operation for my 2013 Ford Focus, and I’m experiencing some issues with my new installed. I didn’t have a Sync 3.4 As Built for my model ,so I decided to create by my self, starting from a Sync 2 to Sync 3 As Built. After I considered that everything is done, I have the following errors: ACM-U2101:00-2F (Control Module Configuration Incompatible - the ACM is not visible in the Module Configuration), and APIM: U0140:00-0B (Lost Communication With Body Control Module).
Even if the ACM is not visible in the Module Configuration, it and be found in the start up page.

This is the APIM As Built:

This is the cabling I was guidede:

And from here I tock the Sync 3.4 config:

In this moment I can’t use my Forward and backward buttons from the steering wheel, volume up and down are ok: I tried multiple scenarios: 7D0-01-01-XX**: 28, 2A, 2B (when 28 is active, the Apim is not very hot, with 2A the navigation was very hot even with the engine off, and with 2B the Apim is pretty hot while the engine is working. Al these tries were firstly for the clock, but then I realized the temperature issues.
The OEM camera has a lame quality.

SYNC Region: EU

Navigation Variant: Nav F11

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: Retrofit

Old SYNC Version: 1

New SYNC Version: 3.4.22200

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
ACM-U2101:00-2F, APIM-U0140:00-0B

Update Method: Official Ford

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.