Sync 3 ambient lighting

That’s one method, but I also believe there’s like an “export” or “save as” option in Forscan, resulting in a file.

What about ambient lighting?, did the change you made work?

For the ambient lighting, no I had to revert my changes back and we determined it might require a BCM firmware upgrade and I haven’t been able to attempt that yet.

And I will get my APIM asbuilt uploaded today.

1 Like

Ant APIM 12_21_21.abt (401 Bytes)
Here’s my APIM asbuilt

Your asbuilt looks fine. You don’t have 360 or split view, just a rear camera with sensors. You said it worked before on the Sync 3 retrofit and just stopped. I did find one suspect and one question…

Suspect:
At 7D0-08-01 x*xx xxxx xx–
Information Chimes (IC), Warning Chimes (WC), Active City Stop (ACS), Alarm On Exit (AOE)
You have the value set to C=IC On, WC On, ACS Off, AOE Off
Any other vehicle I have seen this as 0=IC Off, WC Off, ACS Off, AOE Off
Maybe the cause of the missing beeps for the rear sensors?
This setting could be blocking. I don’t know if this is correct, I don’t have a way to test it. Change it and see if the beeps come back.

Question:
At 7D0-08-02 xxxx xx*x xx–
Number of Mixed Mode Presets Per Page
You have the value set to 4=9 Presets Per Page
Any other vehicle I have seen this as 0=6 Presets Per Page
Does this work?
Do you have 9 presets per page?
Did you swap out the ACM for a 2019 or 2020 unit?

Sync 3 APIM As Built Database as93.xlsx (85.2 KB)

I will get back to you once I’m able to make that change, and the presets per page question, is that referring to presets for radio stations and how many it shows on screen? And I still have my 2014 ACM.

Yes it is.

Nope this is how my radio screen appears.

I thought so. The setting doesn’t hurt anything the way it is because mixed mode presets is not available on your vehicle.

Do you get the station data like the name of the station and the song title? Just asking because it’s not showing.

I do if the station is coming in clearly enough. It’ll give me HD and song/artist/channel info.

1 Like

Did you have any luck with this?

Suspect:
At 7D0-08-01 x*xx xxxx xx–
Information Chimes (IC), Warning Chimes (WC), Active City Stop (ACS), Alarm On Exit (AOE)
You have the value set to C=IC On, WC On, ACS Off, AOE Off
Any other vehicle I have seen this as 0=IC Off, WC Off, ACS Off, AOE Off
Maybe the cause of the missing beeps for the rear sensors?
This setting could be blocking. I don’t know if this is correct, I don’t have a way to test it. Change it and see if the beeps come back.

For what it’s worth, I often have to turn my ambient lighting back on in my 2021 Bronco Sport and it’s been like that since I got it. It’ll just turn itself off for some reason. Super annoying.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.