Sync 3 and google maps "coolwalk"

good morning/evening to every one, i was wondering if anyone here has been able to use the revamped android auto, im aware it may be for beta testers only or some downloaded APK of android auto, but i was wondering if anyone here has been able to do it on sync 3, ive read that its slowly being released to rotary style radios with android auto capabilities perhaps maybe someone has some insight or knowledge if us with the 8in touch would be getting that variant.

SYNC Region: NA

Navigation Variant: Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: Retrofit

Old SYNC Version: 3.0.20204

New SYNC Version: 3.4.22251

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
no

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: 2.14.0

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

none

Already available. There are no compatibility issues with Sync 3. If you don’t have it, Google has not enabled it for you yet server-side or you are not in the beta program which IS required regardless of what some may say.

I’ve had it on my end working just fine the moment word made it around that it finally made it to public beta status. I am enrolled in the AA beta program here of course.

1 Like

awesome thats good to hear, however as you may imagine getting in the beta program is hard to do the typical was via the play store. i could download the latest beta but thats still no guarantee

1 Like

Downloading and installing the APK won’t work unless you are enrolled in the beta :frowning:

Answered in this post (link below)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.