Sync 3 APIM Bench Test Project Completed

I don’t know then something is off and I can’t tell you what. Could be configuration, could be something broken. If you had an obd2 cable and forscan you could see if the APIM at least shows up.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

https://community.cyanlabs.net/t/can-messages-for-newer-non-sync-radios/

I have already opened a thread, because I would like to run my radio at the bench. And since that’s what this post is about I was advised to post here as well, which I am now doing.

Maybe someone here has an idea how I can get the radio to start.

This seems like the perfect group for this question, I really hope it is.
I build custom vehicles, right now i am building a 2003 f250 with a 2014 f250 platinum interior. a background on me is 25 year mechanic with a background in computers and robotics so i have a little of everything. My question is . I am planing on using an aftermarket android testla style radio designed for the 2015, the trucks wiring is 2003 does anyone have a pin out for the audio out of a factory sync 2? it is my understanding that the audio leaves the radio to a rear amplifier. Is this true? if so i will use aftermarket amplifiers. I will just need to find the audio signals. Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Just go to Ford and pay them the $20 for 72 hour access to Oasis and you will have everything you need for this project!

- FordServiceInfo.Com (motorcraftservice.com)

1 Like