Sync 3 update to 3.4

Hi. I have a Ford Escape 2018 USA with Sync 3.0. I wanted to update to 3.4, change the language to Polish and upload maps of Poland. On the first attempt, it displayed a red screen. Then I deleted some files from the usb drive and I was able to upload Sync 3.4. I changed the language with Forscan - the voice for Polish and the menu for Polish. I don’t have Maps and it reports a map error like I wouldn’t have installed them. Can it be repaired? Will you help?

SYNC Region: Europe

Navigation Variant: Yes

Old SYNC Version: 3.0

New SYNC Version: 3.4

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
At first, a red screen. Later "installation is in progress, followed by a navigation error. When trying to upload, it reports a Mem3 error

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: 2.10.8

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: Yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

You need to read this → Tutorial: Current EU Maps Installation on US Imported Vehicles

NA APIMs are 32GB and EU 64GB, so you can’t fit EU maps into NA packages without reducing the footprint.

Thread above will walk you through, you will need to buy a cut down version of the maps and perform some changes via Forscan since you are changing regions.

And again, in the future, do not behave like you did: it’s not polite and will probable induce people to avoid helping you.

Thanks. I will read and try.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.