Sync3 settings

No, you assume wrong. I don’t speak French. Yes, English is not my first language.

1 Like

Some help I don’t have heat. I did something and it’s wrong.

I changed Sync4" to Sync8" and works well, just I had a small problem with the volume. I tried to fix the volume. After, I saw on my screen no climate control. The problem it’s started there. Something I did, but I can’t remember what it was that’s.I press the buttons but nothing, no air blowing.

You’re really confusing things with the number of threads you have open. Nobody will chase you around.

Sorry, I can’t understand what you mean. I don’t know this website, I don’t know where I should write and where is the best place to ask for help. I see nobody helping me :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive: and nobody helps me with this website, I don’t know it. I have more experience in my car than here.

I have a lot of things to ask about my car.

You’ve asked questions all over the place, you need to concentrate your efforts in one thread.

This week, I did that. And today you said I’m confusing.

In my car I have different problems, that is why I ask left and right for different problems. Here it doesn’t even thread have a different title?

Well, this for starters is very confusing. There is no SYNC 8 and you don’t have SYNC 4 that would probably not even boot on a 15 Explorer.

Yes, have Sync 8" as you see( " ) this means inch 4" = 4-inch and Sync 8" = 8-inch.

Ok, because I see have a lot grumble here, do you think I don’t belong here?

Or I should pay some money and after I will have good help and no grumble??

To start with you need to answer direct questions with direct answers WITHOUT adding another stack of other issues. Photographs of a laptop screen are no good to anyone when they ask for codes. You blindly adding to your issues by doing other things to the car mid-diagnosis also doesn’t help.

Make a list of the issues with the car, what if anything you did, what problem you were attempting to cure, what you may have done to make things worse.

So should I make a new list? it’s a new thread mean? Or I Stay here on this thread?

Ok, and thank you so much. now I understand because you explained it to me, I appreciate that.

We’re getting nowhere are we. You just aren’t listening.

1 Like

To listen, I need to listen to a good teacher, who knows how to explain, has patience, does not offend and listens to his students and questions. to make it clear.

If you can’t carry out the very plain instructions i wrote you’ll get nowhere when it come to tech-talk. Let someone else fix your vehicle, you’re only going to blow it up.

There’s nothing to “Learn” about this website, you post sensible questions in the appropriate section and wait for an answer, however i dare to say that most people who could help are avoiding you due to your insistence on being baby-sat on off-topic subjects and avoiding the entire reason you’re here to start with!

2 Likes

I see you are not bored.
Deep inside you, you like the headache🤔
I don’t have any problem

You know something to tell you the truth when you make me angry I get warm and that helps me because it’s very cold here, and in my car I don’t have heat.

Mr. Rollback_ Jockey Mr. Rollback_ Jockey finally, you will help me or I’ll try by myself and I will blow up it?