Unable to re-enable NAVIGATION and DAB

Hello, I updated my Sync 3 but forgot to tick the navigation option, and now I can’t get it back on even by forcing a format. I’ve checked with Forscan and navigation is enabled. But Cyan says:

APIM model: JK2T-14G371-ACC
APIM Type: Non-Navigation
APIM Size: 16GB
APIM Free Storage: 7.1G
Version: 3.4.26057 (NU5T-14G381-AE)

I don’t know what to do anymore!!

It’s a 2018 Fiesta MK8 ST

Modèle APIM: JK2T-14G371-ACC
Type APIM: Non-Navigation
Taille APIM: 16GB
Taille stockage libre APIM: 7.1G
Version: 3.4.26057 (NU5T-14G381-AE)

03-05-14 22:22:53 +00:00

Partition Type = Free / Total
/fs/Nuance/ = 8.4M / 1.9G
/fs/Nuance/grace = 21M / 1003M
/fs/rwdata/ = 926M / 1.2G
/fs/rwdata/quip/ = 35M / 35M
/fs/rwdata/quip/ = 90M / 90M
/fs/mp/ = 84M / 1.4G
/fs/mp/resources = 332K / 72M
/fs/images/ = 7.1G / 10G

Installed Packages
5U5T-14G391-AT
4U5T-14G423-AC
1U5T-14G658-AH

APIM AsBuilt
DE00: 886A058A5002DC0440C2
DE01: 474D0B01C08A008028B80205
DE02: 0000010004
DE03: 00001D82310001
DE04: 190819082653
DE05: 40
DE06: 0B0533000000006428000056565D0061

It’s not non nav APIM.

There’s nothing to do.

it’s natif navigation

It’s not, a 16 GB APIM is non NAV.

No nav here. This APIM does not have the physical capability to have nav.

If you had nav before it was Carplay or Android Auto.

I had nav before d’origine, all fiesta mk8 st 200 on la nav but sync 3