2014 Lincoln MKX THX system quiet after Sync 3 upgrade

I have a 2014 Lincoln MKX with the THX system. I went through a ton of Experiments with forscan to get everything working as it is now. I only have 2 issues left and I am wondering if it is just a tweet to my current settings. 1 is the volume of the system is much quieter then it was with sync 2. the other is the climate buttons do not pop up the climate screen as they did with Sync 2. This is not terrible but annoying none the less. Any Help would be appreciated.

SYNC Region: NA

Navigation Variant: Non Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: Retrofit

Old SYNC Version: 3.0.25306

New SYNC Version: 3.4.20220

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
no.

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: latest

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

Don't have it.

Have a look at the repeater options https://cyanlabs.net/asbuilt-db/sync3-apim/?search=repeater

I didn’t know that existed. I will have to play with them.

2014 Lincoln MKX with the THX system is CGEA 1.2, so these issues can be expected since you are replacing the Sync 2 system with Sync 3 (CGEA 1.3 based). The AC controls may not work properly, a known issue with different versions of CGEA. As for the sound system (ACM), you may need to replace the ACM. If you post the ACM and APIM asbuilts I’ll take a look at them.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.