2016 Ford Flex - Used APIM Information

Ok, excellent input. I am following the instructions on the previous thread. Here is a breakdown of my steps. Please let me know if I am missing anything or out of order. Information provided by SaNdMaN and F150Chief in the previous post here 2016 Mustang Sync3 1.0 updated to 3.0 and no Apple Carplay! - #10 by SaNdMaN

I am starting with a USB Drive that was prepared using the Syn3 updated to go to 3.4, BUT I deleted all files and contents. So, starting with an empty USB(32GB Sandisk Ultra 3.0)

1. Download this file→ HN1T-14G381-SA - SYNC 3 APIM Software (IVSU) Database - CyanLabs , which is 2.2.17011

2. Download this file→ autoinstall 17011.txt and rename to autoinstall.lst

3. Add both files to the USB. File from step1(without extracting) inside of a SyncMyRide folder. File created in Step2 outside of folder. See images below.

4. Plug USB into Car and let it update. Unplug USB and bring it back to computer. Delete the contents of the USB. Next I will repeat the process with new files.

5. Download this file → JR3T-14G381-AX - SYNC 3 APIM Software (IVSU) Database - CyanLabs , which is 3.0.20204 (my current build)

6. Download this file→ autoinstall 20204.txt and rename to autoinstall.lst

7. Add both files to the USB. File from step5(without extracting) inside of a SyncMyRide folder. File created in Step6 outside of folder. See images below.

8. Plug USB into Car and let it update. Take out USB when Installation Complete.

9. Test CP functionality.

Do I need to do anything after this? I see F150Chief mentioned the following in the previous thread. Does this apply to me?

As far as the rest of the files for 3.0.20204, use this autoinstall.lst file to fully update the APIM.
autoinstall.lst (576 Bytes)

Thankyou for your help!