Module: Accessory Protocol Interface Module

apim u3000:88-08

Code: U3000 - Control Module

Additional Fault Symptom:

• Bus Off

• Previously Set DTC - Not Present at Time of Request
  • Malfunction Indicator Lamp is Off for this DTC

Module: Accessory Protocol Interface Module

Clear the DTC’s and see if they come back. These could be remnants.
U3000 is configuration errors.

Yes.

I did it and they didn’t come back.

But then I call Ford Sweden and ask for a appointment today to clear up the car with their computer. When he connect his obd to my car all instrument become black in the car and he could not connect to thee car. And all hi said was that it’s an American car and they can’t do anything.

After that i connect myself with forscan and it was fault codes everywhere in the car efter Ford has trying. So i cleaned all codes again and test every self test in forscan and suddenly my terrain modes was back untill i restarted the car it was gone again.

I don’t now but it feels like som bad connection in the car or something but I can’t tell where to look. I also downloaded the new forscan Update and then forscan says that my elm isn’t work as it suppose to and it will maybe affect or something like that.

I think i order a new elm this weekend so any suggestions for a new one?

He does not have the proper software/calibrations to connect to the US imported Raptor. They can get the proper calibrations by asking Ford and paying the license fee. And yes, he hammered the CAN-BUS, no issue, just clear the DTC’s and restart the vehicle. All should be fine.

So, the drive modes show up, then go away when you start the vehicle. Sounds like a MyKey setting. Do you have another key? See if you can clear all MyKey settings with the Admin Key. It’s one of those you have. The one you are using appears to be restricted.

What ELM adapter? It may be a driver issue. I highly recommend the OBDLink EX USB adapter, as does FORScan. Never had any issues with programming or firmware updates with this adapter.

Closed due to inactivity