3.4 21194 downgrade cannot be completed, resulting in pkg_ Err04 and pkg_ Err03, could you please give me a method? Thank you

我用3.3.19052这个app去降级也行吧?

Can I use the app 3.3.19052 to downgrade it?

Yes you can use the Syn3 Updater to downgrade the APIM to 3.3.19052.

What is your goal? You seem to be taking a different direction every time you post. If you want to upgrade the unit, just use the instructions in the tutorial.

I want to format my current version 21194 and reinstall the 21098 version.

Use the Syn3 Updater to downgrade the APIM to 3.3.19052 thru the reformat option. Choose the new version, and select the files desired.
In the pic above, you have the 3.4.21098 option selected, but the app shows autoinstall. This will not work, you need to use reformat.

Use these files to install 3.4.21098:

The instructions in the tutorial have no effect on my car. Each update downgrade or upgrade lasts for an hour and a half or more.

This is the remaining space of the system after I delete the Gracenotes file. Can the remaining space directly downgrade all the files of 3.3.19052?

There is plenty of free space on the APIM. You could downgrade directly to 3.3.19052 via autoinstall.

What is the error shown in the pic?

It has been updated for nearly two hours. The upper left corner has been updating the system. Finally, I unplugged the USB flash drive and turned it off. There are no errors in the process, but it lasts for a long time.

Are you upgrading your toilet brush also?

I sent the wrong message. Sorry.

There was an error in the 3.3.19052 downgrade I downloaded with sync3 updater.

There is still a lot of available space.

The downgrade file contains these files as shown in the figure below.

What should I do now to get the error MEM_ERR03?

What files are now installed in the APIM?

The upper left corner last updated one and a half hours and then MEM_ERR03 mistakes

3.3.19052-2
If I alone only update 3.3 app files, the upper left corner of the update for 2 hours. When I pull out u disk, the upper left corner of the update will always show, and after the reboot, the upper left corner in the case of not inserted u disk will automatically appear is updating system.
This is my recent view the memory file.

You need to use the reformat option, not autoinstall.

How should I use the reformat option?

Reformat Mode Instructions - CyanLabs

In order to use the reformat tool you must be on versions below SYNC 3.4.19274 as the reformat tool was blocked on SYNC 3.4.19274 or above.Documentation, 21194 cannot be applied to reformat my version.I used the Reformat Mode, present PKG_ERR04 wrong

Is there any other way to change the version of my car?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.