Add new sync 3 Nav maps for US NAv 2023 usb download ford has release 2023 maps

Add new sync 3 Nav maps for US NAv 2023 usb download ford has release 2023 maps

SYNC Region: NA

Navigation Variant: Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: Retrofit

Old SYNC Version: 34.2251

New SYNC Version: 34.23188

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
err04 tried download from ford for 2018 flex. m y ford acct thinks i’m still at sync 2 even though I have sync 3 hardware. Ford keeps tellingh me to upgrade from an SD A14 card. I HAV E SYNC 3 hardware. iwant to upgrade my maps to NAV 2023 I now have NAv 2022

Update Method: Official Ford

If your Flex came from the factory with Sync 2 and was later upgraded to Sync 3, Ford’s only going to officially provide Sync 2 based updates. You’re never going to be able to get new maps or Sync updates officially through Ford. Syn3Updater will take care of it for you.

There is no 2023 maps, the maps released in 2023 are 2022

That’s what I thought.
I got excited when I read that post and went looking for 2023 maps on syn3Updater. :stuck_out_tongue:
I would imagine the 2023 map update will come out early in 2024.

2018 Flex came with Sync 3. It never had Sync 2 as an option in that year. You are probably on the wrong site for the maps. Try this one…

Ford - Sync3 Map Update (syncnavigation.com)

Not sure why you would do a retrofit a 2018 unless you’re trying to add Nav or a newer APIM.

His profile says he has a 2015, so one of these might be a typo

If that is the case than yea Ford will only say SD Card. And in Comes Cyanlabs. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.