Ambient light does not turn on after upgrading from sync 3.0 to sync 3.4

Hello, I have a 2017 Ford Edge 2.0 SEL, I updated from sync 3.0 to 3.4 but everything was fine until I realized that the maps did not load and that the interior ambient light does not turn on, does anyone have any idea what could have happened? If you can help me I would appreciate it.
Thank you.

SYNC Region: NA

Navigation Variant: Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: OEM

Old SYNC Version: 3.0.20204

New SYNC Version: 3.4.23188

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: 2.12.50

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

https://cyanlabs.net/fhub/sync3/syn3-updater-log/?uuid=1eec5ba1-d8ac-6838-8784-0242ac120005

Did you do a master reset after the upload to the car?
If not often that is the reason the maps do not load.

If you mean doing a general system reset, yes I did it and nothing

The button is labeled Master Reset, there is NO general Reset. Did you do a Master Reset?

It says reinicio general which is the same as master reset what happens is that it is in Spanish

One thing I noticed with the last Ford official map update is that it threw the “You may remove USB” message two times when it shouldn’t have. First was after 10 minutes, the APIM restarted then got the message again after 20 minutes, then got it one more time after 30 minutes which all feel into the normal 60 minutes that I saw with NA220 & NA221. I know the maps in the EU are free, so this may or may not matter.

For your ambient light issue, when I did my first 3.4.x reformat from the factory 3.0.x on my 2018 (J series APIM) I had to turn on the headlamps manually, then run a couple of the colours to full bright then full off before they went back to behaving normally.
I don’t know what caused it, but I haven’t had it since through 2nd reformat or my J APIM or the one I currently have installed which is a newer series.

Samehere 2018 explorer sport,

My ambient lighting worked before this update,

I performed master reset and even disconnected the batteries. It did nothing for me :frowning:

If you have FORScan, then reload the complete APIM as built. This usually fixes the issue.

Try a master reset first.

Any chance you have Enhanced Memory turn on under:
7D0-02-02: xxxx-xxxx-*xxx