Android and carplay GONE!

Silicon Power actualmente is a good brand, Last time i used a Samsung but some one took it from my house jajajaja. Im domingo sync 3.3 download now, i’ll let you know how it goes!

Ok, remember:

• master reset
  • install “new” version
  • master reset

And I would also delete Sync3 from your phone’s profile, so that a full new par would be needed.

Perfecto i will do all that now. I’ll let you know how it goles. If it works, would yo advierte to try with 3.4 but the oldest one?

One step at a time.

I do not believe this is related to the 3.4 build you installed, we have hundreds and thousands of users that did not have issues with those kind of apps, so my gut is telling me there’s something else at play here.

Only known issue is with CP, that if your vehicle has an older hub, you may need to replace it for CP to work. But that’s it…

Crap, hope i can solve it if not i will need to take it to the most expensive ford dealer to check it out jajaja about 200$ just for the appointment JAJAJAJAJA

1 Like

Yeah to add to this i would also recommend installing the packages that are correct for your region. Installing EU onto a USA vehicle already should pose issues for you in regards to storage space unless you’ve cut down maps packages.

You should install the ROW/SA packages as they are proper for your region, might be good to do this since you’re downgrading/trying other versions anyways.

1 Like

Oooo I’ll also try that if fiesta opción dont work jejeje thanks for the help

1 Like

Just for clarification, EEUU is the way USA is called in many Spanish speaking countries, it’s not a reference to EU (Europe). EEUU stands for “Estados Unidos” (EU), which is the translation for United States, and by convention 2 letters abbreviations are repeated, so it ends up being EEUU.

So according to the first post, his vehicle is NA, imported to Honduras.
Setting ROW as region would actually represent a region change in this case.

At least, that’s what he told us, that the vehicle’s region is NA.

Oh gotcha, sorry thought EEUU meant EU. Well you can either still keep USA then or change to ROW but you should also change the region in the as built then.

Well bad for me guys, downgrade didnt work at all the same thing i think i wont have AA or CP jajajaja bad for me thanks to all of you for help me out! I appreciate your help! Thanks aaaaaalooooot

Can you create and run an interrogator log against the unit?, you create this with Syn3updater. Also, make sure to redact your VIN from the file’s name and content if you care about your VIN being publicly shown.

On my way to do it! :sunglasses:

Ok.

While you are it, I’ve found this generic troubleshooting pages:

Again, this is not a common issue…
At this point, I would also suggest disconnecting the car’s battery for 15 minutes, but I’m chasing ghosts…

I will try also that, now i will update to 3.421265 the theme is better jajajaja and after that i will try again with this recommendations.

The battery idea will do it after the update to see if that helps! It could be.

The weird thing is that i saw tha AA and CP “app” on the radio but never used it jajaja now that i want to use it i CANT thats kind of poetic! Jajajaja

I’m confused… Leaving aside if the app/icon was shown in Sync3, did it actually work?

Was supposed to work as i asked the seller and he said that he used it and when i checked the history os Bluetooth devices it appears 2 iPhone and 3 Android

Oh, I understand. So you never actually used it yourself.

But yes, having the icons there would mean it worked some time in the past, and not necessarily right before the update to 3.4.

Thanks for clarifying that fact, since I was under the impression it worked right before the upgrade to 3.4.

Oooo sorry i think i didnt explain so good jejeje my bad

Is there any update about your issue?
Do you need further assistance with something?.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.