Any way to connect Android auto wireless

Hi, I wonder if anyone knows how to connect wireless the android auto in sync 3.4

SYNC Region: Australian, New Zealand, South America, Turkey and Taiwan

Navigation Variant: Yes

Old SYNC Version: 3.0

New SYNC Version: 3.4

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?
No

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: 3.4.20351

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: Yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

No native wireless AA in Sync 3.x. It’s only available on newer vehicles with Sync 4/4a. Need to use an aftermarket adapter such as the one CyanLabs linked above.

Do you ship to Argentina?

It’s not my adapter, it’s made by Emil Borconi and his team, He is someone i have personally spoke with and previously helped assist with some troubleshooting on a Android based stereo before i got my Ford car.

Ok thanks you I’ll send him a message
Happy new year

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @Nico_Martinez.

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to let you know that the Motorola MA-1 is now available in Argentina through the Motorola’s Online Store, locally.
With this, you will achieve Wireless Android Auto.

I’m not sure if you already bought another dongle, but if you didn’t due to imports issues or something like that, then this is a good opportunity to get one.

God Morning and thanks for the information, i couldn’t find a solution here in Argentina, so I’ll check motorala store right now.
Happy holidays

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.