APIM and ACM Programming

Can someone check out my apim and acm programming? it seems like they are not talking correctly. When I do a factory reset on the APIM, the Sirius presets are still there. I’m also having issues with the Sirius channel logos either not populating or being outdated. I have a 2015 Ford F-150 XLT that came with MFT from the factory. I upgraded to Sync 3 in August and these problems have not fixed themselves.
APIM
ACM

Thanks

The ACM saves any presets you have so no matter what you do to the APIM it will not affect the ACM. That being said if you have an older ACM it will have different capabilities. Your ACM is an F series and appears to be an older one. I am guessing you did a sat. refresh?

Unless I missed something I don’t see any issues with your AB settings in regards to SDARS on your APIM. I will look at the ACM ones later.

The issues you are experiencing are typical for the equipment shown. You could update the firmware on the APIM to help the issue, but this is widely documented with the older ACM and APIM. (APIM is the culprit here.)

The APIM asbuilt does indicate the APIM has NAV. However, the firmware files are old for this unit. If this is important to you, you could upgrade the firmware to MY18.5+ which should fix the issue for the most part.

Updating Sync 3 APIM Firmware Using FORScan 2.4.x Release - Ford / Guides - CyanLabs Official Community

You should not go beyond this for your unit:
3.2/3.3 APIM NAV & NON-NAV Unit Firmware (Production Release, 2018.5, Late J thru K Series)
Secondary Boot Loader: GB5T-14G376-AA
Strategy (F188): 1U5T-14G374-DA (6/27/2018)
Calibration (F124): 1U5T-14G375-DA (NAV) / 1U5T-14G375-CA (NON-NAV)
ECU Configuration/Sound Profiles (F10A): GB5T-14G379-AA
ECU Configuration/Illumination Strategy (F16B): JB5T-14G379-BA (6/7/2018)

APIM Firmware Production Releases - Ford / Information - CyanLabs Official Community
APIM Firmware Flash Rescue - Ford / Information - CyanLabs Official Community

Could you walk me through this? I don’t know where to get the files from. I just picked up an OBDlink MX+ Adapter.

You should use the USB version adapter as reference by the tutorial above. (OBDLink EX). The BT adapters tend to disconnect due to power settings on the computers, etc., during long firmware uploads. The USB is actually cheaper.

Ok, I got the EX. Where do I download the files? And do I not need to flash the ECU config files?

Updating Sync 3 APIM Firmware Using FORScan 2.4.x Release - Ford / Guides - CyanLabs Official Community

Files: See your PM…