Audio Clipping issue/Rollback

Ever since my update my audio has been cutting out for one second every 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Thinking about rolling the update back all together but cant seem to find a good way to do it. I upgraded from 3.0 to 3.4. Anyone have any thoughts on this??

SYNC Region: NA

Navigation Variant: Nav

Manufacturer Year: Pre MY20

Install Type: OEM

Old SYNC Version: 3.0.20204

New SYNC Version: 3.4.22110

Do you have a error message, if so what is it?

Update Method: CyanLabs Syn3 Updater

Syn3 Updater Version: 2.12.5.0

Syn3 Updater Documentation Read: yes

Syn3 Updater Log File

No longer on the USB

You should be on something other than 3.4.22110.

3.4.21265 was rock stable and you can do an in place downgrade using the updater without reformatting, the other option would be an in place upgrade using the updater to the current version 3.4.23188

Have you master reset?

I’ll give the downgrade a shot to 21265 a shot first. hopefully it is same process yea?

yea, that was the first thing i did.

I’m assuming you are referring to usb playback, right?.
Do you have a 2nd USB port? Have you tried it?.
I’m asking these questions because you are the first that I remember saying the skip is that long and that often.

If you want to rule 3.4 out, you should go back to 3.3.19xxx first… If that improves things, then you should move forward…

But the skipping issue is a known 3.4 possible bug…

Well that’s unfortunate. This is through Android Auto, CD, or the Radio. Just out of curiosity is there a way for me to roll back to 3.0 in case i ever need to get a dealer maint done?

In the meantime i will try the downgrade and then see what happens

That’s not normal, I will tell you that.
The USB SKIP/clipping thing yes, but all audio sources “failing” like you are describing?, that’s something else. Try with 3.3 which is the most compatible with 3.0 look, feel and capabilities

As said in multiple places with big red warnings, no, you can’t.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.