AUDIO ISSUE AFTER UPDATE HELP FROM 3.0 BUILD 19205 TO 3.4 BILD 22251 WORK FINE THEN NEXT DAY AUDIO STUCK AT 0 AND AUDIO SETTING STUCK TO THE RIGHT

We have already told you what to do, surprisingly we have more experience with this than you .

No it does not need to be configured per car after an update, but God knows what parts your potentially dodgy audio shop have replaced

Thanks I when back I apologize did not see the message “ACM has an issue” OK i will try to get one for the truck. would i need to configure it to my truck I apologize I am new never done any car radio install

hello anyone can tell me how to downgrade to 3.0 build 19205
i read you can downgrade help

This is the last time in going to say this. Check for DTCs in your car using ucds or forscan or get a trusted garage to do so.

As per our extensive warnings and documentation YOU CAN NOT!

Easiest way to down grade to 3.0 is to buy an APIM with 3.0. :wink:

1 Like

hell finally got the dtc with forscan - this is the error anyone know how to fix
thanks
Code: 0023S - Lost Communication With Dioital Audio
Control Module D

Did you clear it? Does it come back?

Issue/error was clear but it come back
is this a dealer issue or what can you recommend appreciate your help
also thank you the battery was faulty had it check and got a new one

Did you swap out this ACM? I believe that is the error if it is missing the Noise cancelling module.

new ACM everythibg works but still no Audio
volume still stuck at 0

I need to see the asbuilts, please…

ACM

APIM

Forscan error DTCs

Here is the data thanks for helping
APIM U0238:00 -0B
AMC U0238:00 -0A

Code: 0028S - Lost Communication With Dioital Audio
Control Module D

HELLO THIS MAY BE A STUPID QUESTION CAN THE CABLE THE CONNECTS THE TWO MODULES JUST BE DAMAGE?

That is a possibility. I’ll look thru the asbuilts…

Update: the asbuilts look ok. The DTC however is an issue, see below.

Set by the ACM or the APIM when network messages are missing from the audio DSP module over the I-CAN for greater than 5 seconds with the ignition in the RUN position.
This could be the fault of the Sony amp if you have one. Check the power (fuse) to the Sony amp, disconnect and connect the connectors on the amp, look for corrosion.
Apparently this is a common problem and pretty well documented in several forums. The common solution was to replace the Audio DSP (Sony amp).

Thanks. I already change the AMP. This was the first suggestion from the AUDIO place but that did not work. Will try to unplug and plug it back and will pull the fuse again. At this point I am thinking it may be a wiring issue. I don’t know.

If any other suggestion I will appreciate. I am not trying to be negative but my radio was working fine no issue and the sound was good. After the update which i know is not the issue as stated before but something happen after that now no audio. Sony amp change, ACM module change. Will keep trying