Calibration File Requests

Did you try Recovery Mode in FORScan?

How to update module firmware with FORScan - Page 3 - FORScan forum

Yes, I tried both ways. It’s not pausing or anything like the message suggests. Someone on discord just said to disable the stop activity on busses

That might work. This is a very older unit which in my experience is troublesome with firmware flashing. I had one of these that I had to pull the battery power to fix the unit. Once you reconnect the battery, flash the strategy and cal file first thing.

Please note that ELS27 FORScan is not supported by FORScan, and can cause issues like this.

Strategy (F188)
Calibration (F124)

Debug is usually on by default and is in the setup (config) tab in FORScan.

Thank you for the help. I was able to fix it. I don’t have the updated files that apparently make calm screen work, but I was able after a battery pull to get it to flash the second file for the calibration. I’m going to leave it this way for now. THANK YOU!

Hi.
I need this calibration file
GB5T-14G375-FA
GB5T-14G374-CB
Thanks advanced

Updating APIM Firmware (Calibration Files) - Ford / Guides - CyanLabs Official Community

Hello, I am wondering if somebody can send me the CCM calibration file for a MY22 Ford Maverick. I am retrofitting Adaptive Cruise control using a Ford Edge CCM.

Below is the file I am looking for

Part number:NZ6T-9G768-AA
Calibration level: NZ6T-9G768-AA
Strategy: NZ6T-14D049-AA

You’ll probably need a friend at a service department. Files are not listed or available on FORD DFSM.

Hi.
Someone have file HB5T-14G375-BA.VBF?
I need unbrick my apim.
Ty.

HB5T-14G375-BA.VBF (709 Bytes)

Hi all, I’m looking for HB5T-14G375-HA. Does anyone have a copy they could share please?
Thanks

This does not seem to be available. Are you looking to upgrade the firmware from a previous year?

@F150Chief Thanks for checking for me. I had a bricked EU 64Gb late 2017 J type APIM to investigate and following your notes HB5T-14G375-HA looked like the VBF file I needed.

Last night I was able to get the APIM to show the splash screen using the configuration below but then it got itself stuck in a loop where the splash screen would show then screen showed show vertical white lines and then would restart.
2017 APIM Working Firmware

This suggested corrupted software rather than firmware. Blowing in the latest software with Syn3 Updater got the APIM fully recovered. Something I don’t understand is why the HB5T-14G375-FA calibration file works with the 64Gb EU APIM?

Normally I’d tackle this myself but seems the DSFM site has changed and may no longer be publically accessible?

Hoping to track down the following ACM strategy level: FM5T-14D099-MJ

Long story made short: Still dealing with the volume level issues I’ve documented over in this thread: ACM calibration update/TSB for ‘no audio on HD station after vehicle restart’? - Ford / Help & Support - CyanLabs Official Community

Reviewing @bakedpatato’s module list over in the H TCU thread, apparently ours match on both the Part # and calibration level, but the strategy level is newer on the 2016 above the latest that I had previously.

My 2013 C-Max:

ACM - Audio Control Module
Part number: CM5T-19C107-FY
Calibration level: CM5T-19C107-FY
Strategy : CM5T-14D099-FK
Calibration: CM5T-14D100-FY

2016 C-Max:

ACM - Audio Control Module
Part number: CM5T-19C107-FY
Calibration level: CM5T-19C107-FY
Strategy : FM5T-14D099-MJ
Calibration: CM5T-14D100-FY

I want to give this one a go on the long shot it MAY help. Not getting my hopes up too far though.

There is maintenance or an issue with the site. It won’t go to the login page for PTS.

I’ll see if the files are available…

Hi

Can I download the files

GB5T-14G376-AA.VBF
1U5T-14G374-EL.VBF
1U5T-14G375-HA.VBF
GB5T-14G379-AA.VBF
5U5T-14G379-BA.VBF

take for my apim?

HB5T-14G371-FCA

greeting
steven

please could i have file F1DT-14C097-AA

Updating APIM Firmware (Calibration Files) - Ford / Guides - CyanLabs Official Community

F1DT-14C097-AA

FM5T-14D099-MJ
CM5T-14D100-FY

1 Like